PASMA Combined (Low Level & Std Towers)
The PASMA Combined Tower and Low Level Access Course delivers a minimum of 7 hours of instruction and is aimed at giving FULL competence in assembling, altering, inspecting, moving and dismantling mobile towers, folding low level room scaffolds and podium work platforms.
Successful delegates will gain an understanding of current relevant legislation and be able to dismantle, erect, inspect and most importantly use mobile access towers and low level access units safely, in line with current approved methods and manufacturer’s instructions.
The course agenda includes:
- Introduction to mobile access towers & low level access equipment
- Legal overview – health & safety / Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British & European standards
- Tower components, inspection & maintenance
- Tower assembly & dismantle (3T method & advanced guardrail)
- Tower stability & tying-in
- Hazards when using mobile access towers
- Your responsibilities when using mobile access towers
- Low level access units & podiums
- Theory test paper
- Practical training session
- Practical assessment
The PASMA Combined Tower and Low Level Access Course is suitable for anyone in an organisation who assembles, alters, dismantles, moves, inspects and most importantly USES alloy or fibreglass mobile access towers, low level access units or podiums in the workplace. This not only includes construction sites but all workplaces, such as schools, offices and factories both internally and externally. There are no prerequisite required for this course although a working knowledge of mobile access towers and low level access units is an advantage.
PASMA Combined (Std & Low Level) Card & Certificate
Candidates are required to bring suitable PPE :-
- Hard Hat
- Safety Boots
- High Visible Vest
- Safety Gloves
No previous qualifications are needed